Loire Valley Castles.
An outstanding monument of architecture of the Renaissance and French classicism - Valence castle - is located in the city of the same name in the Loire Valley. In 1540, on the site where the fortress of the twelfth century stood, the construction of the existing castle began. The castle changed many owners. In 1803, by order of Napoleon, Valence became a residence for receiving foreign ambassadors. At the beginning of the twentieth century, the Regular Park was laid out around the castle. The castle became the property of the French National Monuments Association in 1979. A museum of antique cars appeared here, and exotic animals and birds were released into the park.
Share the jigsaw puzzle