The mission of LLC «Jigso Pazls» is to create fun, interesting, modern Services for people around the world. Our company is committed to delivering you only a pleasant experience through our Services. As part of our mission, our company collects and uses certain information from our users.
LLC «Jigso Pazls» develops and publishes applications ("Services") for web and mobile devices (“devices”).
The terms “you” or “your” refers to any individuals or entities who use our Services.
Personal Information We Collect
Information You Provide Directly to Us
When you use our Services, you may give us information directly when you register your account. This information may include:
- Your first and last name
- Your username and password
- Your age or birthday
- Your gender
- Your email address
- Profile information (such as profile photo)
- Other information (your data to identify a lost account and etc)
You may also give us information when:
- You upload user-generated content (pictures, comments) that you post to our web.
- You correspond with our support team (your name, email address, information about your activities in our Services). We will store and transmit this information to our internal teams to diagnose technical problems and improve our Services. We may send you emails related to the Services (account verification, technical or security notices).
- You voluntarily subscribe to receive marketing email from our Services.
- You voluntarily participate in our surveys, promotions, contests, which we conduct from time to time.
Information that you generate using our services
When you use our Services, we will collect information about how to use and interact with the Services:
- Information about your account, progress within applications
- How long and often do you return to use our Services
- What purchases do you make and consume in the Services
- Other Services Related Activities
Information We Get from Connected Third-Party Applications and Platforms
We may automatically collect information from other companies, including social networks or platforms (like Apple, Google), if you access our Services through your accounts with those companies or you choose to connect your accounts with those companies to our apps and service.
The information we receive depends on the LLC «Jigso Pazls» app you are playing, the third-party application, your privacy settings, may include:
- Your first and last name
- Your gender
- Your birthday, age, and/or age range
- Your profile picture or its URL
- The email address provided to that third-party application
- Any Information about your activities on or through connected third-party applications, either publicly available or that you or the provider of the third-party application shares with LLC «Jigso Pazls».
Automated Information Collection
- IP Address
- The type of computer or mobile device you are using
- Platform type (for example, Apple iOS or Android)
- Your operation system version
- Your mobile device identifiers, such as Apple Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) and/or Android Advertising ID (AAID)
- Your device information, such as type and model, manufacturer, type of web browser
- Your app activity information, such as the start/stop time of your app session
- Advertisement (personalized and non-personalized) information related to ads served, viewed, and clicked on
- Your specific geolocation (with your permission). When location services have not been enabled, we may infer personal information about your location based on your IP address.
We also will create your ID for you when you use the Service.
How We Use Personal Information
The primary use of the personal information we collect and store is to provide you with the Services you request from us and to improve the experience. But, there are other uses as well, such as:
- Improving and optimizing our Services
- Creating accounts to use our Services
- Saving your account information and your progress, no matter the device and platform you use to access our apps and service.
- Showing personalized advertisements to support the Service.
- Providing technical support and resolving customer support inquiries.
- Communicating with you about updates to the Services and promotional offers we believe might be of interest to you.
- Enabling players to share user content and communicate with each other (for web Services).
- Preventing fraud or potential illegal activities, protecting the safety and well-being of our users, and enforcing our Terms of Service
- Managing in game events, contests (that you agree to participate in).
- Complying with our legal obligations and protecting LLC «Jigso Pazls» rights and property in connection with our Services.
For purposes of the EU Data Protection legislation and California Consumer Privacy Act, LLC «Jigso Pazls» is the “data controller” of your personal information.
Who We Share Personal Information with and the Purposes of Data Sharing
We may share your information, including personal information, with third parties (collectively, our “Partners”), and allow third parties to collect information to provide our Services for you.
We use advertising to enable us to offer some of our apps, in-app features, and other Services for free. We and our advertising partners collect and share personal information with each other, so our advertising partners can decide to bid on ad inventory and serve ads best personalized for you.
Our advertising partners collect aggregated information (non personal information) to measure the effectiveness and value of advertising on our Service, such as ad views, ad clicks, and whether users performed post-click actions like clicking to advertiser’s web site or installing the app.
We collect and provide personal information to analytics partners to optimize marketing and data analysis, for example:
- How long and often do you use our apps and games
- Other gameplay related activities
Third-party Service Providers and Other Partners
We share personal information with Partners only according to LLC «Jigso Pazls» instructions to provide the Service, such as hosting, player support, Services performance tracking, and fraud prevention.
In all the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected personal information. With your consent, we may process information for additional purposes.
Our Partners are obligated to use personal information we share through our Service in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We ensure we have appropriate agreements in place with Partners to protect your information.
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Apple, Google, or any other social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including any personal information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our Services.
We use the services of payment so that you can take advantage of the functions of some of our Services.
We and our Payment services (partners) collect and transmit personal information to each other in order to quickly resolve any difficulties.
Our partners collect information related to payments, such as the country from which the payment occurred, your user ID, IP address and more, in order for us to provide you with services.
Your Rights and Options
Giving Consent and Opting-Out of Personal Information Sharing
European Economic Area, the United Kingdom and Switzerland (collectively, “European Countries”)
Consent: If you are located in the European Countries, we must first obtain your consent so that we and our Partners can collect and process your personal information. If you provide consent, we will collect, use, share, and otherwise process all the personal information for the purposes described above.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by changing your device settings:
On iOS, you can withdraw your consent by enabling “Limit Ad Tracking” under Settings/Privacy/Advertising on your iOS device and then restarting this app.
On Android devices, you can withdraw your consent by enabling Opt out of Ads Personalization under Settings/Google/Ads on your Android device then restarting this app.
If you withdraw consent, we will no longer collect, use, or share personal information unless we have another legal basis for storing your personal information. If you decide you do not want a personalized advertising experience, we will not use your personal information for this purpose. However, we will still serve you contextual advertising – ads targeted to the content or type of app you are using. We will also still process your personal information when necessary to comply with law (for example, collect your IP address to perform a lookup of your country so that we know whether you are located in the European Countries).
Rights of Access, Rectification, Erasure, and Restriction
You can manage many aspects of information collection and use from your device by visiting “settings” page on your mobile device and reviewing the access permission for each LLC «Jigso Pazls» app.
You also have the right to correct your personal information, have your personal information deleted, object to how we use or share your personal information, and restrict how we use or share your personal information. You can submit your request by emailing us at email@example.com. We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe.
We will keep certain records (personal information relating to payments or customer service matters) where we need (and have rights) to, such as for legal or accounting purposes. We’ll also keep information in order to exercise, defend, or establish our rights.
Although we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information, there may be circumstances in which we are unable to provide access, including but not limited to: where the information contains legal privilege; would compromise others’ privacy or other legitimate rights; where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy in the case in question; or, where it is commercially proprietary. If we determine that access should be restricted in any instance, we will provide you with an explanation of why that determination has been made and a contact point for any further inquiries. To protect your privacy, we will take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your personal information.
You have the following data protection rights:
You have the right to request access to or that we change, update, or delete your personal information at any time.
If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
The right to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us. You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us, by following instructions in such communications. Please also note that if you do opt out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still be required to send you administrative messages relating to our services from time to time.
Residents of the European Countries have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area (EEA) are here.
Please note that because most of the information we store can only identify a particular browser or device, and cannot directly identify you personally, you may need to provide us with some additional information to enable us to identify the personal information we hold about you and ensure that we accurately fulfil your request and do not infringe on the privacy rights of other individuals.
United States (excluding California) and Other Countries
If you are located in the United States (excluding California) or another country outside the European Countries, you can opt out of receiving personalized advertising by changing your device settings, per methods above.
Managing Third-Party Apps and Platform Information Sharing
To manage the information we receive from a third-party application or platform where you use our Services, you will need to follow the third-party application’s instructions for updating your information and changing your privacy settings.
State of California
You may direct our company to stop sharing your Personal Information with third-party service providers and other partners.
Excessing such right will not affect quality or cost of Services.
To exercise your rights you may contact us ether at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Data Transfers
Our Services are global by nature and your personal information can therefore be transferred anywhere in the world, including the United States. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your information as explained in this Policy.
How Do We Protect Your Data
The security of your personal information is important to us. We maintain appropriate safeguards and current security standards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. However, no system can be completely secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. While we take meaningful steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information will always remain secure. We do not accept liability for unintentional disclosure.
By using our Service or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Website or sending an e-mail to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing.
LLC «Jigso Pazls» will retain personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy and where we have ongoing legitimate business needs. Otherwise, we will take reasonable measures to delete your personal information from our records.
LLC «Jigso Pazls» does not knowingly collect, maintain, or share personal information from children under 13 (and in certain jurisdictions and the European or United States Countries, under the age of 16). If you are under 13 years of age (or in certain jurisdictions, including the European Countries and United States, under the age of 16), ask your legal guardian’s permission to use or access the Services and please do not send any personal information about yourself to us.
We take children's privacy seriously and encourage parents/guardians to play an active role in their children’s online experience. We hereby state that our Service is not directly targeted at users under 13 (or in certain jurisdictions, under the age of 16). If we learn that we have collected any personal information from children under 13 (and in certain jurisdictions under the age of 16), we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
Safety, Security, and Compliance with Law
We may share your information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence
- to comply with subpoenas, warrants, or other legal process
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence
- to enforce our terms and conditions; to protect our operations
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or you or others
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
Cookies and Similar Technologies
If you have questions about personal information and data protection, we encourage you to contact us at email email@example.com
Updates to this Policy
We will review and update this Policy periodically and will note the date of its most recent revision at the top of this Policy.