The Prince Pückler Park in Bad Muskau is the largest English landscape park in Central Europe, covering 545 hectares in Upper Lusatia on the border between Germany and Poland. Two-thirds of the park is located east of the border river Neisse and since 1945 belongs to the Polish Lenknitsa. The Polish part of the park has a protected status of a historical monument.
The park originally surrounded the town of Muskau and several villages. Today, the park still houses the Muskau Palace renovated by Pückler - the New Palace, the Museum of Renaissance architecture - the Old Palace, the old tropical greenhouse with cacti, the Cavalier House for the courtyard, which now houses the mud clinic, the bathing and mountain areas of the park, the palace park, and also a conservatory built in the Moorish style.
Share the jigsaw puzzle